Welcome to ICPTT
The fifth International Conference on Pipelines and Trenchless Technology hosted by China University of Geosciences (Wuhan), American Society of Civil Engineers andthe University of Texas at Arlington (UTA) will be held on November 12-16, 2014 in Xiamen, China.
With the successof ICPTTin Shanghai, Beijing, Wuhan and Xi’an, the ICPTT serial conferences have gathered 1367 abstracts, and 697 final papers were accepted and published in the proceedings.
ASCE will publish the conference proceedings, which will be provided on CD-ROM. The best papers will be recommended to be published in the ASCE journal: “Journal of Pipeline Systems Engineering and Practice”.
Draft Papers Submission Due: March 31, 2014
Draft Papers Notification: May 1, 2014
Final Papers Submission Due: May 31, 2014
Conference Dates: November12-16, 2014
- China University of Geosciences (Wuhan)
- American Society of Civil Engineering
- The University of Texas at Arlington
- China-U.S. Joint Center for Trenchless R&D, CUG
- Center for Underground Infrastructure Research and Education, UTA
- Wuhan Deawon Trenchless Technology Co., Ltd.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- National Science Foundation，USA
- Louisiana Tech University, USA
- Indiana University& Purdue University, USA
- Xi’an Branch of China Coal Research Institute
- CNPC Tubular Goods Research Institute (TGRC)
- Qinghua University
- Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT)
- Arizona State University, USA
- Southwest Petroleum University
- China National Petroleum Bureau
- Northeast Petroleum University
- China University of Petroleum
- Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology
- International Society for Trenchless Technology