ASCE will publish Proceedings of the conference which will be provided on CD-ROM. Papers published by ASCE must be English. Conference language is English, Chinese presentation is only acceptable in the Chinese technical session or with simultaneous interpretation.
The theme of the conference is "Advances and Experiences with Pipelines and Trenchless Technology Projects, for Water, Sewer, Power, Gas and Oil Applications". The Proceedings will be published by ASCE.
The higher quality papers can be recommended to be published in the ASCE journal: 《Journal of Pipeline Systems Engineering and Practice》（Peer reviewed journal）.
|. Integrated Asset Management||. Seismic Pipeline Design|
|. Condition Assessment||. Pipeline Rehabilitation|
|. Leak Detection & Monitoring||. Construction Management|
|. Pipeline Inspection||. Pipeline Installation|
|. Management Information Systems||. Gas/Oil Regulatory Update|
|. Insurance||. Hazard Assessments|
|. Pipeline Planning||. Construction Safety and Trend Analysis|
|. Hydraulic Modeling||. Corrosion Control & Monitoring|
|. Geographic Information Systems||. Public and Environmental Safety|
|. Pipeline Design - Transmission, Distribution, and In-plant||. Research & Development|
|. Pipe Location Technologies||. Risk Management|
|. Regulatory Initiatives||. Safety/Risk Management Statistical Databases|
|. Risk Assessment||. System Vulnerability Analysis|
|. Subsurface Utility Engineering||. Pipeline Failures|
|. Technology Evaluation||. Water Quality Regulations Update|
|. Trenchless Technologies||. Appurtenance Benefits versus Costs|
|. Appurtenance Design||. Pipeline Safety Regulations Update|
|. TBM for Pipeline and Tunnel Construction||. Sanitary Sewer Regulatory Update|
|. Transient Analysis||. Storm Drain Design and Appurtenances|
Thank you for your participation in the International Conference on Pipelines and Trenchless Technology, 2011 in Beijing. There are a few items that we would like you to pay attention in the preparation of your abstract/paper submissions:
A. How to Submit
- All submissions and reviewing are operated through our website:
- In order to submit your paper, you need to have an account in icptt.org. You can register from the website: http://www.icptt.org/Control/index.php/Register/index/en_index. If you have an account for ICPTT 2009, you can still use it for ICPTT 2011.
- You have to finish your profile when you login in the first time. After finish the profile, you can submit your abstract/paper.
- The processing of submission and reviewing are following:
- 1. Submit abstract;
- 2. Abstract reviewing: you can check your the reviewing comments and decision of your abstract when you login to the system. Abstract notification will send to you via email before Dec. 21, 2010.
- 3. You can submit your draft paper after your abstract has been accepted.
- 4. Draft paper reviewing: It's recommended that you login ICPTT website regularly to check your paper review status.
- 5. Final paper must be submitted before Mar. 31, 2011.
- 6. Check and submit authors' information, keywords, and submit your Copyrights Permissions Form and Copyright Transfer Form.
- 7. Final paper ready to publish.
- In order to publish your paper successfully, we strongly recommend that:
- 1. Submit your profile and authors' information correctly, especially the contact information.
- 2. Login our website to view conference news and paper reviewing information.
- It's recommended that each paper is no more than 10 pages. For more information, please visit the following ASCE webpage: http://www.asce.org/Audience.aspx?id=18404
C. Copyright Permissions & Copyright Transfer
- Permission from facility owner: The instructions have a section titled permissions that deals with copyright issues. However, please make certain that you have obtained permission(s) to present from the responsible owning authority of the featured project. We have had situations in the past where people have not been able to present because the owner objects after they find out at a later date.
- For more information, please visit:
- Transfer copyright to ASCE: In order to publish your paper by ASCE, you have to transfer your paper's copyright to ASCE. For more information. please visit:
- Once you submit your abastrat, you have obligation to finished the paper, to participate the conference.
- Contact Us
- Technical Chairs/Editors:
- Dr. Baosong Ma, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr.Mohammad Najafi, email@example.com
- Ms.Qiulin Tan,Ms. Zhuli Tian
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.icptt.org
- Tel: +86 27 67849701, 87690072
- Fax: 027-87416996